Ski & Snowboard boot Heel Wedges reduce/eliminate heel lift and offer added impact support under the heel. Heel wedges elevate the heel in the boot – displacing 1/4 – 1/2 size. By elevating the heel, room in the toe of the boot is created.
- Elevates the heel, reducing/eliminating heel lift in ski & snowboard boots
- Displaces space (approximately. ¼ to ½ size)
- Makes ski & snowboard boots fit better and feet more comfortable
- Elevating the heel increases space in the toe box (more room for toes)
- Absorbs impacts from flat/hard landings.